Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Walk the Line

It's almost February and I have not been able to check off one item from my list of things to do in 2011...

On the bright side, I went back to the eHarmony questionnaire I blogged about here, and tried to fill it out again:

The slashed numbers are from the first set.

"Please use the scale below to rate how often during the past month you have felt the following ways."

On a scale of 1-7 where 1= rarely 4= occasionally 7= almost always

1.Happy [2][4]...almost double the happiness in 5 months...not bad
2.Sad [7][5] -2 to sadness!
3.Anxious [7][3] The lack of panic attacks has been nice.
4.Confident [1][5] not sure if this is confidence or indifference...
5.Hopeful [3][5] things are half-way to lookin' up.
6.Fearful about the future [7][6] still not bright enough to need shades..
7.Angry [4][4] grrr. rawr. grawr. /gnawgnawgnaw
8.Calm [1][5] see also; #3
9.Fortunate [1][4] almost need two hands to count my blessings.
10.Out of control [6][4] reinin' it in here, little by little.
11.Fulfilled [2][4] slowly whittling away my creative block.
12.Depressed [7][4] Only one nervous breakdown in the last 2 months!
13.Energetic [1][4] The white noise generator is helping.
14.Tired [7][4] see above.
15.Successful [1][4]I can pay all my bills on time again!
16.Unable to cope [7][4] I still feel in-over-my-head at times.
17.Satisfied [1][4] it's probably 'cause I reinstalled the sims..
18.Misunderstood [3][3]but only because I'm still out of touch with myself...
19.Safe [1][4] the big white farm dog keeps el chupacabra at bay.
20.Plotted against [1][1] I'm not sure I'll ever be that paranoid...

I'm still refusing to submit this portion of the questionnaire until most of the 'positives' are in the 5-6 range and the negatives are likewise in the 2's and 3's. But I seem to be middling out.

Go me.

No comments:

Post a Comment